Darjeeling conjures visions of snow peaks, serenity of vibrant green hills steeped in splendour, a land of breathtaking beauty crowned by the majestic Himalayas. Darjeeling is one of the most magnificent hill resorts in the world. This heavenly retreat is bathed in hues of every shade.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Shanti Palace
- Return transfers from Baghdogra Airport or NJP Railway Station
- Non air-conditioned car (Indica/ Wagon R / Van for 2-3 Pax & Sumo for 4-7 Pax for Sightseeing and excursions as per our brochure itinerary.
- Vehicle will be provided point to point and not at disposal
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01: Arrival Njp/ Ixb To Darjeeling
- Meet & Greet on arrival at NJP / IXB & transfer to Darjeeling is one of the most magnificent hill resorts in the world. Evening free
- to explore this Hill queen. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 02: In Darjeeling
- Early Morning at 0400 AM visit Tiger Hill ,famous for sunrise over Mt. Kanchendzonga,on way back visit Ghoom Monastery,
- Batasia Loop and back to hotel. After breakfast proceed for visit 7 points ,covering The Himalayan Mountaineering Institute &
- PNZ Zoological Park ( both closed on Thursday) Tenzing Rock, Tibetan Self Help Refuge Centre (closed on Sunday), Tea Garden
- (outer view), Japanese Temple, Peace Pagoda & Ropeway ( operational, ropeway ride charges to be paid by guest directly ) .
- Overnight stay at hotel.
Things to see and do
One of the best ways to experience the panoramic views that Darjeeling is so famous for, is by taking a ride on the ropeway. It's also called the Rangeet Valley Cable Car ...
Ghoom Monastery is also known as Yogachoeling Gompa. It is located in a place called Ghoom in Darjeeling, hence the name Ghoom Gompa. It was in the year 1875 that a Mongolian ...
Day 03: Darjeeling To Mirik (60kms In 2.5hrs One Way)
- Today after breakfast we take you to MIRIK, a small picturesque hill station at 5100ft (1761m) with a beautiful lake surrounded
- by forested hills on all sides with the back drop of Mt Kanchenjunga. The drive to Mirik runs through some fascinating tea
- gardens and pine forests. Enjoy horse ride and boating at the lake, (boating payment direct). On the way back to Darjeeling
- return via PASHUPATI MARKET in Nepal India border (need extra vehicle to enter into the market, direct payment).
- Return to Hotel in the afternoon and have free evening.
Day 04: Darjeeling To Njp / Ixb
Deluxe Double Room
Hotel Shanti Palace
Near rudra bhawan, Gandhi road, Darjeeling, WB 734101, Darjeeling
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.