Snow capped mountains, sprawling tea gardens and sparkling lakes; Sikkim is one place that offers a soothing retreat. Home to the world heritage Toy Train, the zoological parks, Japanese Temple and Tenzing Rock, Darjeeling is one of the most beautiful towns to visit with Darjeeling Holidays. Make your holidays more interesting with a visit to Mirik, famous for its lovely lakes and green hills.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Anand Palace
- Meet & Assistance on arrival
- Exclusive non AC Vehicle as per itinerary on point to point basis not on disposal
- Other all package by non Ac Sumo (4–8 pax) & Wagon-R/Maruti Omni (up to 3 pax) Maximum
- Please note that vehicle will not be at disposal (point to point basis).
- All hotel taxes
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1 : New Jalpaguri Railway Station / Ixb Airport - Darjeeling
Day 2 : Darjeeling
Things to see and do
Ghoom Monastery is also known as Yogachoeling Gompa. It is located in a place called Ghoom in Darjeeling, hence the name Ghoom Gompa. It was in the year 1875 that a Mongolian ...
The Batasia loop situated almost 5 km away from the town is a gigantic railway loop where the Toy Train makes a 360 Degree turn. It was basically built to make it possible for...
The HMI is one of the oldest mountaineering institutes of the country and has played a pivotal role in training mountaineers across the country. The institute is situated on ...
This complex was setup by the Tibetan refugees in Darjeeling on October 2, 1959 after they followed Dalai Lama and escaped from Tibet. The refugees adopted the principle of ...
Day 3 : Darjeeling - Mirik Excursion
Things to see and do
Day 4 : Darjeeling - New Jalpaguri Railway Station/ Ixb Airport
Deluxe Double Room
Deluxe Single Room
Hotel Anand Palace (3 star)
5, Dr.S.M.Das Road - 734101, Darjeeling
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.