Manali at an altitude of 2,050 m in the Beas River Valley is a hill station nestled in the mountains of the Indian state of Himachal Pradesh near the northern end of the Kullu Valley. It is located about 270 km north of the state capital, Shimla.
Quick Gateway - Manali 3N & Chandigarh 1N3N Manali and 1N Chandigarh
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Park Residency
- By Non Ac Vehicle
- Manali Hidimba Temple, Manu Temple, Tibetan monastery
- Golaba, Rahala Fall, Rani Nalla, Marhi and breath taking view of Himalayan Panorama from Rohatang Pass
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Hotel Park Residency (3 star)
Aleo, Manali, Himachal Pradesh 175131, Manali
Silky Resort (3 star)
Kalka-Shimla Highway, Zirakpur, Chandigarh
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.