Jaipur the largest city of Rajasthan is an epitome of magnificence and vibrancy. This city was established in 1727 by Jai Singh II, and is India's first planned city. Jaipur was the capital of former Kachwaha rulers and it so presents itself as a versatile tourist destination. This royal place is rich in heritage, culture and architecture. With splendid fortresses, majestic palaces, tranquil temples and beautiful havelis Jaipur turns out to be an ideal tourist destination.
Rajasthan 3 Star Family Package2N Jaipur , 2N Jodhpur and 2N Udaipur
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Nirali Dhani & Resort
- Airport or railway station transfers
- Intercity transfer and Sightseeing by AC Vehicle
- Maximum KM blockage will be 2000 km with Toll Tax, Parking, Night Halt, Etc
Hotel Mosaic (3 star)
141, Officer’s Campus, Sirsi Road, Vaishali Nagar - 302021, Jaipur
Nirali Dhani & Resort (3 star)
Siddhanath Circle, Near Chopasni Filter House, Chopasni Road - 342001, Jodhpur
Vishnupriya Hotel (3 star)
9, Garden Road, Near Gulab Bagh - 313001, Udaipur
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.