Rajasthan's beautiful Pink City Jaipur, was the stronghold of a clan of rulers whose three hill forts and series of palaces in the city are important attractions. Known as the Pink City because of the colour of the stone used exclusively in the walled city, Jaipur's bazaars sell embroidered leather shoes, blue pottery, tie and dye scarves and other exotic wares.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Ranthambhore National Park||2 night(s)||
Hotel Ananta Palace
- Airport or railway station transfers
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary in AC Car
- Maximum KM blockage will be 2000 km with Toll Tax, Parking, Night Halt, Etc
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrive Jaipur
Things to see and do
The Birla Temple, originally known as Lakshmi Narayan Temple, and is situated below the Moti Dungri Fort in Jaipur. This temple dedicated to Lord Vishnu and Goddess Lakshmi, ...
Day 2: Jaipur Sightseeing
Things to see and do
Amber Fort is an old fort, built in 1592 by Raja Man Singh. This fort is also very popularly known as the Amer Palace. The Amer Fort was built in red sandstone and marble and ...
Gaitore is one of the most prominent tourist attractions in Jaipur, is a royal cremation ground for the Kachhwaha Rajput kings and the members of the royal family. Gaitore is ...
Jantar Mantar built in 1728, it is one of Sawai Jai Singh's unique observatories. It has instruments that have been scientifically designed to predict the movement of the ...
Upon visiting the magnificant City Palace,it's easy to see that the royal family of Jaipur was one of the richest in India.The huge complex of courtyards,gardens,and buildings...
Hawa Mahal, is a palace in Jaipur. It was built in 1799 by Maharaja Sawai Pratap Singh, and designed by Lal Chand Ustad in the form of the crown of Krishna, the Hindu god. Its...
Day 3: Jaipur To Ranthambore National Park
Travel from Jaipur to Ranthambhore National Park
Day 4: Ranthambore National Park (jeep Safari / Canter Safari)
Day 5: Ranthambore National Park To Jaipur Airport / Railway Station
Hotel Palms (3 star)
Ashok Marg, C-Scheme, Near HDFC Bank Jaipur - 302001, Jaipur
Hotel Ananta Palace (3 star)
Ranthambhore Road Sawai Madhopur 322001 Rajasthan, India, Ranthambhore National Park
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.