Rajasthan is a Northern-west state of India. Popularly known as “Land of Rajputana”, “Royal Palaces”, a perfect romantic India wrapped in traditional Outfits. It is surrounded by Aravalis – India’s oldest mountain range and some part is covered by Thar Desert.
Rajasthan Delights2N Jaipur , 1N Ranthambhore National Park and 1N Udaipur
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Ranthambhore National Park||1 night(s)||
- Transfers by Ac Car
- Sightseeing as per Itinerary
- Toll tax, parking charges and driver allowance
D-77, Giya Marg, Bani Park Jaipur (India), Jaipur
Tiger Machan Resort (3 star)
Village Sherpurkhutur | near Ranthambore National Park, Sawai Madhopur 322201, India, Ranthambhore National Park
Hotel Kurabar Kothi (3 star)
2nd Ambavgarh, Rani Road, Near Ayurvedic College, Udaipur
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.