Jaipur the largest city of Rajasthan is an epitome of magnificence and vibrancy. This city was established in 1727 by Jai Singh II, and is India's first planned city. Jaipur was the capital of former Kachwaha rulers and it so presents itself as a versatile tourist destination. This royal place is rich in heritage, culture and architecture. With splendid fortresses, majestic palaces, tranquil temples and beautiful havelis Jaipur turns out to be an ideal tourist destination.
Rajasthan Holiday Package2N Jaipur , 2N Jodhpur and 2N Udaipur
Last Booked 1 hour ago
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Assistance on Arrival
- Welcome Drink On Arrival at Hotel
- Travel throughout the entire journey in an air condition car
- Maximum KM blockage will be 2000 km with Toll Tax, Parking, Night Halt, Etc
- Sightseeing asper itinerary
Radisson Blu Hotel Jaipur Airport (5 star)
Jaipur Airport, 5 - 6, Airport Plaza, Tonk Road, Durgapura, Jaipur
Ranbanka Palace (4 star)
305, Circuit House Road - 342 006, Jodhpur
Inder Residency (5 star)
Goverdhan Vilas, Ekling Nagar, Shikarbadi Road, National Highway 927A - 313001, Udaipur
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.