Rajasthan called the land of Kings. The itinerary will provide you experience of real culture, history of Rajasthan. The itinerary covers all major destinations of Rajasthan
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Aditya International
Hotel Palace View
Hotel Bharat Villas
Hotel High Pointe
Hotel Baba Palace
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrive Jaipur
- Our services will start upon arrival in Jaipur - Arrive Jaipur meet and assistance at the airport / railway station and transfer to the hotel. Later proceed for excursion to Amber Fort.
- AMBER FORT PALACE - Amber is the classic romantic Rajasthani fort palace. Its construction was started by Man Singh I in 1592, and completed by his descendent Jai Singh I. Its forbidding exterior belies an inner paradise where a beautiful fusion of Mughal and Hindu styles finds its ultimate expression.
- CITY PALACE - A delightful blend of Mughal and traditional Rajasthani architecture, the City Palace sprawls over one-seventh of the area in the walled city. It houses the Chandra Mahal, Shri Govind Dev Temple and the City Palace Museum.
- JANTAR MANTAR - This is the largest and the best preserved of the five observatories built by Jai Singh II in different parts of the country. This observatory consisting of outsized astronomical instruments is still in use.
- HAWA MAHAL - The ornamental facade of this "Palace of Winds" is a prominent landmark in Jaipur. Their five-storey structures of sandstone plastered pink encrusted with fine trelliswork and elaborate balconies. The palace has 953 niches and windows. Built in 1799 by Pratap Singh, the Mahal was a royal grandstand for the palace women. Night stay in Jaipur
Day 2: Jaipur – Bikaner (by Surface)
Travel from Jaipur to Bikaner
Day 3: Bikaner – Jaisalmer (by Surface)
Travel from Bikaner to Jaisalmer
Day 4: Jaisalmer
Day 5: Jaisalmer – Jodhpur (by Surface)
Travel from Jaisalmer to Jodhpur
Day 6: Jodhpur – Ranakpur – Udaipur (by Surface)
Travel from Jodhpur to Udaipur
Day 7: Udaipur – Pushkar (by Surface)
Travel from Udaipur to Pushkar
Day 8: Pushkar – Jaipur (by Surface) And Departure
Hotel Aditya International (3 star)
2, Bhawani Singh Road, Bhawani Singh Road, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302005, Jaipur
Hotel Palace View
Lalgarh Palace Complex Bikaner 334001, India, Bikaner
Hotel Bharat Villas
Behind Tourist Reception Centre, Dhibba Para - 345001, Jaisalmer
Hotel High Pointe (3 star)
Razdan Mansion Jalori gate, Jodhpur
Hotel Baba Palace (3 star)
155,Opp. Jagdish Temple, Jagdish Chowk, Udaipur
Hotel Rajshree (3 star)
Opposite City Power House, Near RTDC Village, Nagaur Road, Pushkar (Raj.) Distt. Ajmer. , Pushkar-305022, Pushkar
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.