Rajasthan is one of the 26 states that, along with seven union territories, forms the republic of India. Located in the north-west, it shares its borders with Punjab, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, and Gujarat, and an international border with Pakistan. The 3,42,274 sq km of its topography comprises 22 former princely states that merged at the time of Indian independence. Temperatures here can be sub-zero in the winters, though at 12°C as average.
Rajasthan Trail Tour - Ex Jaipur2N Jaipur , 1N Bikaner , 2N Jaisalmer and 1N Jodhpur
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
D-77, Giya Marg, Bani Park Jaipur (India), Jaipur
Harasar Haveli (3 star)
Harasar House, Near Karni Singh Stadium, Bikaner - 334001, Rajasthan, India., Bikaner
Opp. Head Post Office, Hanuman Circle - 345001, Jaisalmer
Chandra Inn (3 star)
Airport Road, Jodhpur – 342001 Rajasthan , India., Jodhpur
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.