The majestic forts, a legendary heritage, rich culture, hot spicy food, swishing and swirling of ghagra-choli. find out more about northern India’s most exotic cities,it is especially designed to let you experience the regal lifestyle of the famous Rajputs, an ancient warrior clan of Rajasthan.
Rajputana Retreat1N Jodhpur , 2N Jaisalmer , 2N Bikaner and 2N Jaipur
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Return Transfer From New Delhi.
- Welcome Drink On Arrival at Hotel
- Assistance on Arrival.
- Maximum KM blockage will be 2000 km with Toll Tax, Parking, Night Halt, State Tax, Etc.
- Travel throughout the entire journey in an air condition car.
Nirali Dhani & Resort (3 star)
Siddhanath Circle, Near Chopasni Filter House, Chopasni Road - 342001, Jodhpur
Mahadev Palace (3 star)
H-3 RIICO, Jethwai Road, Jaisalmer
Hotel Sagar (3 star)
Lalgarh Palace Complex, Samta Nagar, Bikaner, Rajasthan 334001, Bikaner
Hotel Mosaic (3 star)
141, Officer’s Campus, Sirsi Road, Vaishali Nagar - 302021, Jaipur
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.