Surrounded by a huge fortress wall with bastions, the striking blue buildings in Jodhpur contrast sharply and beautifully with the neighbouring Thar Desert. Exploring the palaces, forts and temples will keep you busy and in awe of the city’s historic grandeur. Bazaars offer a range of beautiful textiles, embroidered leather goods, lacquerware, antiques, carpets, puppets and figurines. Jodhpur is a popular tourist destination and a convenient base for travel in the region.
Rajputana Retreat Tour Package1N Jodhpur , 2N Jaisalmer , 2N Bikaner and 2N Jaipur
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Assistance on Arrival
- A 24 - hour helpline.
- Travel throughout the entire journey in an air condition car.
- Maximum KM blockage will be 2000 km with Toll tax, Parking, Night halt, State tax, Etc
Hotel Royale Plazo (3 star)
lot B and D-1,Bhati Circle, Ratanada, near Uncle Sam pizza, Police line, road - 342001, Jodhpur
Hotel Shanti Residency
Transport Circle Jethwai Road - 345001, Jaisalmer
Hotel Metro Palace (3 star)
Junagarh Fort Rd, Bikaner, Rajasthan 334001, Bikaner
Hotel Palms (3 star)
Ashok Marg, C-Scheme, Near HDFC Bank - 302001, Jaipur
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.