|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Ranbanka Palace was a part of India's first heritage Hotel and the only property in the blue city to be acknowledged as a ?Classic Heritage Hotel? by the Ministry of Tourism, Government of India. Situated Three km from the Railway Station, it features welcome drink on arrival, concierge and business services, ayurvedic centre, spa, roof-top restaurant etc. The Ranbanka Palace Hotel maintains 71 furnished rooms equipped with all the latest modern facilities. From traditional music recitals to Kaalbelia dancers and exciting puppet shows, the central courtyard transforms with a myriad array of cultural performances. The hotel offers Complimentary full day sight-seeing by Car to Mehrangarh Fort, Museum, Local Market and Jaswant Thada. Jodhpur Airport is 2 km from the Hotel
- 4 km from the airport
- 2 km from city center
Facilities at hotel
- Room Service
- Conference Facility
- Pets Allowed
- Baby Sitting
- Air Conditioning
- Coffee Shop
- Swimming Pool
- Concierge Services
- Children's Club
- Tennis Courts
- Airport Transfer
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.