National Park of Ranthambore which is one of the largest national parks in northern India and known for its tiger population.On other hand Bharatpur is the heaven of species of birds.Delhi,Jaipur and Agra are memorable historical places ehich one would not like to miss.
Ranthambhore And North India Trip2N Delhi , 1N Bharatpur and 4N Jaipur
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- all transfers
- city tour
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Mayur Hotel (3 star)
Mayur Hotel, 51, Aara Kashan Road, Pahar Ganj, New Delhi- 110055, Delhi
Hotel Sunbird Bharatpur (3 star)
Near Bird Sanctuary Entrance Gate, Bharatpur, Rajasthan, 321001, India, Bharatpur
Hotel Acacia Inn (3 star)
218 Opposite All India Radio Station, Near Ganpati Plaza, M I Road - 302001, Jaipur
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.