Rara Lake is the Nepal’s biggest lake. Situated in high altitude, you can find the lake surrounded by Rara National Park with pine, spruce and juniper forest. The view of snow capped Himalayan Peaks enhances the attraction of Travelers. Travel 3 hours by helicopter to one of the Beautiful lakes in the world Total Time: Around 6 Hours Total cost: USD $2000 per person (Based on 4 Pax flying together)
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Crowne Plaza Hotel Kathmandu-Soaltee
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Luxurious Car provided
- Evening Sightseeing to Pashupati Temple and Bauddha Nath Stupa
- Airport Transfers
Day Wise Itinerary
Here is how you will spend your time
One Twin Bed Deluxe Non Smoking
Executive, Two Beds, Smoking
One King Bed Club Smoking
One twin bed deluxe smoking
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Smoking - Advance Purchase
Crowne Plaza Hotel Kathmandu-Soaltee (5 star)
P O Box 97, Tahachal, Kathmandu
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.