|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Rawla Jojawar Hotel
The Rawla Jojawar Hotel is a classic 18th century heritage resort that served as a fort during the colonial Raj period.The surrounding Pali region is popular for jeep safaris which can be arranged onsite. The nearby Aravalli Mountains, featuring scenic trekking opportunities, are only 20 minutes away by road.
Facilities at hotel
- Air Conditioning
- Baby Sitting
- Coffee Shop
- Children's Club
- Conference Facility
- Concierge Services
- Airport Transfer
- Swimming Pool
- Room Service
- Tennis Courts
- Pets Allowed
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.