The Andaman and Nicobar Islands were shrouded in mystery for centuries because of their inaccessibility. These are the paragon of beauty and present a landscape full with scenic and picturesque extravaganza. These islands shimmer like emeralds in the Bay of Bengal. The dense forest which cover these islands and the innumerable exotic flowers and birds create a highly poetic and romantic atmosphere.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Port Blair||3 night(s)||
TSG Emerald View
- Return Airport Transfer
- Arrival & Departure Transfers by Non AC car
- Full Day Tour & Sightseeing on all days (as per the Program below) by an exclusive AC Car(Swift Dzire/Scorpio/Tavera) with chauffer cum guide at Port Blair
- Entry/Ferry tickets at sight seeing places
- All excursions in a general ferry
- All applicable taxes. Except GST
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01: Arrival At Portblair
Day 02: Full-day Excursion To North Bay
Things to see and do
This island is famous for breathtaking view for under water Corrals and Marine Life as well as spectacular Natural Beauty. Snorkeling and Scuba Diving are also available for...
Day 03: City Tour
Things to see and do
The prison was known to house many notable Indian activists during the struggle for India's independence. The Cellular Jail is one of the murkiest chapters in the history of ...
The Chatham Government Saw Mill, established in 1883 is Asia's largest and oldest saw mill. It is Separate Island connected with Port Blair by road on bridge. This mill has ...
Andaman and Nicobar Islands Anthropological Museum, which is located at the Phoenix Bay, displays facts about the local tribes of the region. The museum was established in the...
Naval Marine Museum, If you are in Port Blair, a visit to "Samudrika", the Naval Marine Museum is absolutely essential and strongly recommended. This museum is a store-house ...
Day 04: Departure From Portblair
TSG Emerald View (3 star)
25,Maulana Azad Road,Phoenix Bay, M A Road, DAG Colony - 744102, Port Blair
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.