Pokhara lies on an important old trading route between China and India. In the 17th century it was part of the Kingdom of Kaski which was one of the Chaubise Rajya (24 Kingdoms of Nepal) ruled by a branch of the Shah Dynasty. Many of the hills around Pokhara still have medieval ruins from this time. In 1786 Prithvi Narayan Shah added Pokhara into his kingdom. It had by then become an important trading place on the routes from Kathmandu to Jumla and from India to Tibet.
Refreshing View of Nepal Package3N Kathmandu , 2N Pokhara and 1N Nagarkot
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Green Tara Hotel
Hotel Chautari Paradise Inn
- 02 airport transfers by a non A/c vehicle exclusively
- 02 domestic airport transfers in Kathmandu by a non a/c vehicle exclusively
- 02 domestic airport transfers in Pokhara by a non a/c hotel coach on SIC basis
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary in Kathmandu and Pokhara by a non a/c vehicle exclusively
- Transportation Kathmandu / Nagarkot / Kathmandu by a non A/c vehicle exclusively
- Airfare Kathmandu / Pokhara / Kathmandu
- Domestic airport tax while taking the Kathmandu / Pokhara / Kathmandu flight
- Presently applicable 24.3% Hotel Taxes (13% VAT and 10% Service charge).
P.O.Box. 11767 Thamel Marg 723/28 Thamel, Kathmandu
Green Tara Hotel
Green Tara Hotel Lakeside-6, Gaurighat, Pokhara, Nepal, Pokhara
Hotel Chautari Paradise Inn (3 star)
Chautari, Nagarkot Rd, Nagarkot 44812, Nagarkot
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.