|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Oakwood Hamlet
Though much has been said and written about the need to preserve our natural environment and add spiritual quality to our modern lifestyles the former in great seriousness and the latter with some wishfulness - all too often these words remain firmly separated from the reality of what is deemed practical. When serendipity brought Oakwood Hamlet, into the life of a man, it inspired him to idealism. Trees were planted, the lands were organically cultivated, traditional wattle and daub mud cottages were built and Oakwood Hamlet was brought gently back to a magical life. What made the process an idealistic one was that it was embarked upon and driven by non-financially based motives. Rather than doing something because it made financial sense, it was done for the love and beauty and serenity of it. The focus at Oakwood Hamlet has been on restoration - through practice - of traditional agricultural lifestyle, bio-diverse organic farming and reforestation. There is no long term goal as such of the founder of Oakwood Hamlet but, if there is one, it is simply to practice an unhurried and relaxed lifestyle that is in harmony with nature and their neighbours. Opening Oakwood Hamlet to visitors allows it to be shared by those who would otherwise not be able to experience it.
Facilities at hotel
- Airport Transfer
- Coffee Shop
- Concierge Services
- Children's Club
- Air Conditioning
- Conference Facility
- Baby Sitting
- Tennis Courts
- Pets Allowed
- Swimming Pool
- Room Service
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.