Nameri National Park is located in the foothills of the Eastern Himalayas in the Sonitpur District of Assam, India, about 40 kilometres from Tezpur and the third national park in Assam. The Pakhui (Pakke) Sanctuary of Arunachal Pradesh adjoins the Park on its North-Eastern point. Together they constitute an area of over 1000 km 2 of semi-evergreen, moist deciduous forests with cane and bamboo brakes and narrow strips of open grassland along rivers.
Rendezvous Kaziranga And Nameri tour Package2N Kaziranga and 2N Nameri
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- All transfers & sightseeing by 01 Private vehicle as per itinerary
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
Wild Grass Lodge
Joint Director of Tourism Kaziranga National Park Golaghat, Kaziranga
Nameri Eco Camp
Nameri Eco Camp Rd, Potasali, Assam 784102, Nameri
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.