Trekking in Ladakh is considered to be very unique compared to all other places. Leh, the capital of Ladakh, stands at 3,521m. Ladakh is bound by mountains and made up of mountains. Sheer walls of rock and ice divide the Indus Valley from Tibet, Kashmir and Himachal Pradesh, and human habitation is restricted to narrow strips of greenery clinging to the rivers that drain down from mountain glaciers.
Rendezvous Ladakh Tour Package3N Leh
Last Booked 6 hours ago
Car DetailsRoad transport from Leh - Non AC vehicle
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- To & Fro Leh Airport Transfers
- Transportation by Heated Innova or Xylo as per mention tour plan (Point to Point)
- For 8 / 10 / 12 Person Complete Journey by 12 Seater Non heated Tempo Traveller
- Complimentary Reach Ladakh Guide Book on Arrival in Leh
- Vehicle & Rooms will be heated
- Innerline Permit
Hotel Mahay Palace
Upper Tukcha Road - 194101, Leh
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.