Shimla was discovered by the British as their summer capital. Even today the hill station continues to be patronized by holidaymakers from within and outside the country who come here to escape the torrid heat of the plains and revel in its scenic surroundings.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
The Grand Welcome
- Welcome drink on arrival.(non – alcoholic)
- Pick up and Drop at Chandigarh by Private vehicle.
- Private vehicle for all sightseeing and land transfer.
- Sightseeing tours to all destinations as per the itinerary.
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Kalka To Shimla
Things to see and do
Day 2: Sightseeing Of Kufri And Chail
Things to see and do
Chail was essentially a sleepy little mountain village set in a beautiful locale till the 19th century. Its transformation began in 1893, when the Maharaja Bhupinder Singh of ...
Kufri is also a heaven for nature enthusiasts and wildlife lovers as the Himalayan Nature Park is situated on the outskirts of the town. It is especially popular. Among ...
The most attractive aspect about this temple is the 108 feet tall statue of Lord Hanuman that adds to the sacred environment of the temple. Legend has it that the place where ...
Sankat Mochan Temple is One of the most popular tourist attractions of Shimla, the Sankat Mochan Temple is located among lush green and tranquil locales in this beautiful hill...
Day 3: Departure
The Grand Welcome (3 star)
NH-22 By Pass Road, Panthagati - 171009, Shimla
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.