|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Special Brunch on 1st January 2015
- Special Bollywood theme evening with Dinner and Drinks on 31st December 2014
- Sightseeing Tour on 30th December 2014
Fairmont is a leader in the global hospitality industry, with a distinctive collection and a worldwide reputation for excellence. Our diverse portfolio includes historic icons, elegant resorts and modern city center properties. From the beaches of Hawaii and Bermuda to the heart of New York City, all of our hotels offer a superior guest experience that is uniquely ''Fairmont". Hotels under the Fairmont banner offer guests an extraordinary place that is created by combining unique architecture and structure, expressive decor and artistry, and magnificent features all in one great location. Add great service to this and the result is an extraordinary experience that would make your memory of Fairmont Hotels & Resorts a long and lasting one. Most of our hotels were among the first buildings to be erected in young cities across North America. Few hotels can boast that their communities literally grew up around them. Today, we have added modern city center properties to our collection, with core locations that allow you to join the hustle and bustle of the city, take part in the action of the business district, and enjoy the culture, the lights and sounds of street life. Our collection includes such fine luxury resorts as the Fairmont Miramar Hotel Santa Monica, and The Fairmont San Francisco, steeped in history and a city landmark. Our resorts are situated in some of the most breathtaking and pristine areas in the world, and travelers from across the globe associate Fairmont with the most inviting beaches, challenging golf courses and exhilarating ski hills.
- Hotel has Free Wifi Zones
Facilities at hotel
- Conference Facility
- Room Service
- Tennis Courts
- Airport Transfer
- Coffee Shop
- Swimming Pool
- Concierge Services
- Air Conditioning
- Pets Allowed
- Baby Sitting
- Children's Club
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.