The Lalit Golf & Spa Resort Goa1N Goa
Last Booked 10 hours ago
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Garden View Suite
The Lalit Golf & Spa Resort Goa is an all suite resort nestled on 85 acres along the pristine Goan coastline. The resort, cradled by the majestic Sahyadari range along the confluence of the Talpone River, offers breathtaking view of the Arabian Sea. With a kilometre-long exclusive beachfront, it is truly one of the most exquisite beach resorts in Goa. Amidst grand Baroque-Portuguese style architecture, meticulously landscaped gardens, international standard Double ‘T’ 9-hole Links golf course and Rejuve – the signature spa, enjoy the luxury of oceanfront privacy and seclusion in true Lalit style. The resort offers 255 suites, including 10 luxurious villas. A nine-hole links golf course, water sports facility, a holistic spa and six unique fine dining restaurants make The Lalit Golf & Spa Resort the perfect destination for relaxation and rejuvenation.
- 61 km from the airport
- 38 km from city center
- 36 km to the beach
- Private Beach
- Children can enjoy at Kids Club
Facilities at hotel
- Room Service
- Children's Club
- Baby Sitting
- Swimming Pool
- Airport Transfer
- Concierge Services
- Air Conditioning
- Tennis Courts
- Coffee Shop
- Conference Facility
- Pets Allowed
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.