Set at an altitude of 6000ft, Munnar was the favorite summer resort for the erstwhile British rulers during the colonial days. Unending expanse of tea plantations, pristine valleys and mountains, exotic species of flora and fauna in its wild sanctuaries and forests make Munnar definitely the nature lover’s paradise. Poovar is one among the natural wonders where the lake, river, sea and beach meet the land. Poovar is unspoilt and unexplored.
Rhythmic Kerala2N Munnar , 2N Thekkady and 2N Poovar
Last Booked 14 hours ago
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Nature Zone Resort
Carmelia Haven The Plantation Resort
- All transfers in AC Indica
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- All taxes, driver allowance, toll and parking charges included
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Nature Zone Resort (3 star)
Pulippara, Pallivasal - 685 612, Munnar
Carmelia Haven The Plantation Resort (4 star)
Vandanmedu Post Office, Idukki District Vandanmedu - 685551, Thekkady
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.