Let the world’s entire worries float away on the River Kwai at this tranquil jungle raft resort. Explore nearby caves and waterfalls via canoes or elephants and enjoy the thrilling yet peaceful surroundings. Guests are encouraged to get involved with the local Mon tribes, watch ritual dances, and partake in local customs .
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
River Kwai Jungle Rafts
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Bangkok And Transfer To River Kwai Jungle Rafts
Things to see and do
Thailand-Burma Railway Centre, 73 Jaokannun Rd (next to Kanchanaburi War Cemetery, near the south of Mae Nam Khae Road), ☎ +66 3 451 2721, . 09:00-17:00 daily. Generally ...
Kanchanaburi War Cemetery (Don Rak), Saeng Chuto Rd (opposite the railway station), . 07:00-14:00. This is the final resting place of almost 7,000 POWs who gave their life ...
Day 2: Departure
- Breakfast at the resort. Visit to the nearby ethnic Mon Tribal Village
- Optional tour: Elephant Riding through the bamboo forest not included in package price and payable on spot. Check out and boat transfer to Resotel pier. After lunch at a local restaurant, take a historic ride on the Death Railway Train. Then continue by air-conditioned van / coach back to Bangkok and transfer to your hotel.
Things to see and do
Elephants and Friends Conservation Camp, ☎ +66 8 58475996. This elephant camp started in November 2005, with the goal of helping the mistreated, sick and old elephants in ...
Raft room with HB & joint boat transfer
Rafts room with FB & joint boat transfer
River Kwai Jungle Rafts (3 star)
Baan Tahsao, Sai Yok
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.