Udaipur draws its beauty from the numerous lakes set amidst the green Aravalli Hills in the desert state of Rajasthan. The clear blue waters of Lake Pichola, the 17th century palaces of sandstone and marble, adorned with amber, colored glass, fountains, Japanese-style gardens, and a string of canals connecting the various artificial lakes, make Udaipur a quintessential royal city amidst a gorgeous natural setting.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Mount Abu||2 night(s)||
Golden Tulip Udaipur
- Tour & Transfers by AC Indica or Tavera as per the number of pax
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Arrival and Departure assistance
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrive Udaipur And Transfer To Mount Abu
Day 2: Mount Abu Sightseeing
Things to see and do
These temples built by Vastupal Tejpal between the11th and 13th centuries AD are world famous for their stunning use of marble. The five legendary marble temples of Dilwara ...
Nakki Lake is a beautiful lake surrounded by hills on all sides. It is a very ancient sacred Lake, according to the Hindu legend. It is said that various gods dig the earth ...
Day 3: Mount Abu To Udaipur
- After breakfast, check out from the hotel and drive to Udaipur. Upon
- arrival check in at the hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel in Udaipur.
Travel from Mount Abu to Udaipur
Day 4: Udaipur Sightseeing
Things to see and do
Saheliyon-ki-Bari (Courtyard of the Maidens) is a major garden and a popular tourist space in Udaipur in Indian state of Rajasthan. It lies in northern part of the city and ...
Bharatiya Lok Kala Mandal is a cultural institution based in Udaipur in Rajasthan state in India engaged in studying folk art, culture, songs and festivals of Rajasthan...
The Zenana Mahal, former palace of the royal ladies, is now splendidly transformed to host regal weddings, events and musical soirees.An integral part of the The City Palace...
Day 5: Departure From Udaipur
Hotel Hilltone (3 star)
Main Road, Post box No. 18,, Mount Abu
Golden Tulip Udaipur (4 star)
63rd Avenue, Sardarpura, Near Sukhadia Circle - 313001, Udaipur
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.