Phuentsholing, Thimpu, Punakha, Wangdiphodrang, Gangtey Gompa, Phobjikha, Trongsa, Bumathang, Mongar, Trashigang, Lhuentse, Trashiyangtse, etc are some of the other places of interest in Bhutan. Bhutan packages covers Paro and Thimpu a must and the other places as per the choices and time of guest. Two night stay at Phuentsholling while entering and leaving is necessary for permit and while leaving as rest day. Paro sightseeing, Thimpu sightseeing excursion to Punakha or Chele La Pass.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
The Green Castle Resort
- Exclusive NAC Vehicle for all transfer & Sightseeing
- All Taxes except Govt. Service Taxes.
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Njp / Ixb Airport To Phuntsholing
Day 2: Phuntsholing To Thimphu
Travel from Phuntsholing to Thimphu
Day 3: Thimphu To Paro
Things to see and do
Takin Preserve, Motithang. The Takin is the national animal of Bhutan, and looks like a cross between a cow and a goat. Legend has it that the animal was created by the great ...
BBS tower is located 5 km car drive near Takin Reserve center. It is also called Sangaygang. The place is ideally located uphills with good motor road to access across the ...
Kichu Lhakang is one of the 108 monasteries that were miraculously constructed by King Songten Gampo in one night. It is located just off the road running between Paro bazaar ...
Travel from Thimphu to Paro
Day 4: Paro To Dooars Via Phuentsholing
Travel from Paro to Dooars
Fly to Bagdogra, taxi
Mini Bus, bus, taxi
Day 5: Departure From Dooars (lataguri)
Hotel Druk (3 star)
Post Box No 148, Zhung Lam, Phuentsholing Chukha, Phuntsholing
Hotel Migmar (4 star)
Olakha Lam, Thimphu
Tenzinling Resort (3 star)
Lango, Paro Bhutan, Paro
The Green Castle Resort
Gorumara National Park Post Lataguri, District: Jalpaiguri State - 35101 India, Dooars
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.