Famously called as ‘God’s Own Country’, Kerala is blessed with unique geographical features and position. Thousands of tourists come to this beautiful land year after year to experience the matchless charm of its tranquil beaches, palm-fringed backwaters, swift-flowing rivers, blue lagoons, green laden hill stations, dense forests and exotic wildlife. Kerala is one of the thirteen paradises in the world.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Renai Green Field
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary in AC Indica
- All taxes, driver allowance, toll and parking charges included
- Airport or railway station transfer
- Honeymoon arrangements such as Flower Bed Decoration, Candle Light Dinner and Honeymoon Cake
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrive Cochin And Transfer To Munnar
Day 2: Munnar Sightseeing
Things to see and do
This National park was created to preserve the Nilgiri Tahr, which is a rare species of wild goats found only in south of the Himalayas. The vegetation of this park mainly ...
A breathtaking spot on earth, Echo Point is named so, owing to natural echoes that one can clearly make and hear resonating in these acres of lush greenery. One can choose a ...
Day 3: Munnar To Thekkady
Things to see and do
South India's most popular wildlife sanctuary, Periyar encompasses 777 sq km and a 26-sq-km artificial lake created by the British in 1895. The vast region is home to bison, ...
Travel from Munnar to Thekkady
Day 4: Thekkady To Kumarakom
Travel from Thekkady to Kumarakom
Day 5: Departure
Aruvi Resort (3 star)
Thekkinkanam , Idukki, Kunjithanni - 685565, Munnar
Grand Thekkady (3 star)
Lake Road, Periyar - 685509, Thekkady
Renai Green Field (3 star)
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.