Steeped in natural exuberance and soulful serenity, North-East Indian region represents the perfect utopian landscape. Its lush tea estates, gurgling waterfalls, enchanting mountain peaks and misty forests are treasure troves of beauty and tranquility. The Mystical Flavors of North-East India is a strategically planned tour itinerary that brings different cultures, flavors, fashions, landscapes and beauty of North East together to produce a garland of unique travel treasures.
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Misty Oak
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
Day Wise Itinerary
Here is how you will spend your time
Day 1: Arrival New Jalpaiguri Railway Station /ixb To Mirik
- Meet and Greet on arrival at New Jalpaiguri railway station
- / IXB & transfer to Mirik Lake an excellent picturesque spot, nestled in forested hills at an altitude of 5800 ft., it is famous for its man-made Sumendu Lake; orange orchards, cardamom plantations and tea estates enhance the Surroundings here. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 4: Mirik To Darjeeling
After breakfast transfer to Darjeeling via PASHUPATI MARKET in Nepal India border (need extra vehicle to enter into the market, direct payment) one of the most magnificent hill resorts in the world. Evening free to explore this Hill queen’s , Overnight stay at hotel .
Travel from Mirik to Darjeeling
Day 5: In Darjeeling
Early Morning at 0400 AM visit Tiger Hill ,famous for sunrise over Mt. Kanchendzonga,on way back visit Ghoom Monastery, Batasia Loop and back to hotel. After breakfast proceed for visit 7 points ,covering The Himalayan Mountaineering Institute and PNZ Zoological Park ( both closed on Thursday) Tenzing Rock, Tibetan Self Help Refuge Centre (closed on Sunday), Tea Garden (outer view), Japanese Temple, Peace Pagoda & Ropeway ( operational ,ropeway ride to be paid by guest directly. Overnight stay at hotel.
Krishnanaga - 734214, Mirik
Hotel Misty Oak
Upper Arithang Road Opp Arithang Monastery Gangtok Sikkim - 737101 India, Gangtok
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.