Steeped in natural exuberance and soulful serenity, North-East Indian region represents the perfect utopian landscape. Its lush tea estates, gurgling waterfalls, enchanting mountain peaks and misty forests are treasure troves of beauty and tranquility. The Mystical Flavors of North-East India is a strategically planned tour itinerary that brings different cultures, flavors, fashions, landscapes and beauty of North East together to produce a garland of unique travel treasures.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Misty Oak
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival New Jalpaiguri Railway Station /ixb To Mirik
- Meet and Greet on arrival at New Jalpaiguri railway station
- / IXB & transfer to Mirik Lake an excellent picturesque spot, nestled in forested hills at an altitude of 5800 ft., it is famous for its man-made Sumendu Lake; orange orchards, cardamom plantations and tea estates enhance the Surroundings here. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 4: Mirik To Darjeeling
Travel from Mirik to Darjeeling
Day 5: In Darjeeling
Krishnanaga - 734214, Mirik
Hotel Misty Oak
Upper Arithang Road Opp Arithang Monastery Gangtok Sikkim - 737101 India, Gangtok
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.