Mirik is a picturesque tourist spot nestled in the serene hills of Darjeeling district in West Bengal, India. Mirik has become a popular tourist destination for its climate, natural beauty and easy accessibility. The centre of all attraction is the Sumendu lake, surrounded by a garden on one side and pine trees on the other and linked together by an arching footbridge called Indreni Pull (Rainbow Bridge).
Romantic Hills Package1N Mirik , 2N Darjeeling and 3N Gangtok
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel North Star
- All permit fees and hotel taxes
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- All transfers as per the itinerary on point to point basis
Krishnanaga - 734214, Mirik
Hotel North Star (3 star)
11, H. D. Lama Road - 734101, Darjeeling
MG Marg , Gangtok , Sikkim,737101, Gangtok
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.