Darjeeling is one of the popular hill stations in India that is located in the north of the Indian state, West Bengal. Darjeeling offers a tranquil ambiance as well as one can experience the panoramic view of the far-fetched Kanchenjunga Range, which is one of the major attractions in Darjeeling.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01 : Arrival Njp /ixb To Mirik
- Meet & Greet on arrival at NJP / IXB & transfer to Mirik Lake an excellent picturesque spot, nestled in forested hills at an altitude
- of 5800 ft., it is famous for its man-made Sumendu Lake; orange orchards, cardamom plantations and tea estates enhance the
- Surroundings here. Overnight stay at hotel.
Things to see and do
Day 02 : Mirik To Darjeeling
- After breakfast transfer to Darjeeling via PASHUPATI MARKET in Nepal India border (need extra vehicle to enter into the
- market, direct payment) one of the most magnificent hill resorts in the world. Evening free to explore this Hill queen’s , O/n
- stay at hotel .
Travel from Mirik to Darjeeling
Day 03 : In Darjeeling
- Early Morning at 0400 AM visit Tiger Hill ,famous for sunrise over Mt. Kanchendzonga,on way back visit Ghoom Monastery,
- Batasia Loop and back to hotel. After breakfast proceed for visit 7 points ,covering The Himalayan Mountaineering Institute &
- PNZ Zoological Park ( both closed on Thursday) Tenzing Rock, Tibetan Self Help Refuge Centre (closed on Sunday), Tea Garden
- (outer view), Japanese Temple, Peace Pagoda & Ropeway ( operational ,ropeway ride to be paid by guest directly. Overnight
- stay at hotel.
Things to see and do
This complex was setup by the Tibetan refugees in Darjeeling on October 2, 1959 after they followed Dalai Lama and escaped from Tibet. The refugees adopted the principle of ...
One of the best ways to experience the panoramic views that Darjeeling is so famous for, is by taking a ride on the ropeway. It's also called the Rangeet Valley Cable Car ...
Peace Pagoda or Shanti Stupa in Darjeeling started building up in the year 1972 and finished in the year of 1992. This is the only one in East - Himalayas. This beautiful ...
Ghoom Monastery is also known as Yogachoeling Gompa. It is located in a place called Ghoom in Darjeeling, hence the name Ghoom Gompa. It was in the year 1875 that a Mongolian ...
Krishnanaga - 734214, Mirik
MG Marg , Gangtok , Sikkim,737101, Gangtok
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.