The capital of Jammu and Kashmir and the largest city in the state, Srinagar (1,730m) is famous for its canals, houseboats and Mughal gardens . The city itself is quite unlike most other large Indian cities for here you are much more in Central Asia than on the sub continent. It's a city full of intriguing alleyways and curious buildings. A place where it's very easy to spend a few hours simply wandering - particularly along the old city streets near the Jhelum river.
Romantic Kashmir Package2N Srinagar , 1N Gulmarg , 2N Pahalgam and 1N Srinagar Houseboat
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Srinagar Houseboat||1 night(s)||
- Transportation by 01 NAC INDICA / TAVERA / QUALIS for all transfers and sightseeing as per attached itinerary.
- Shikara ride on Dal Lake
- Welcome drink on arrival
- All taxes / tolls
- Parking / Driver’s allowances
Hotel City Grace
Baudo Bagh Khanyar, Near J&K Bank - 190001, Srinagar
Hotel New Zam Zam
Gulmarg Road, Gulmarg, Jammu & Kashmir - 193 403, Gulmarg
Main Market, Pahalgam, Jammu And Kashmir, Pahalgam
Sunflower Houseboat Srinagar
Dal lake - 190001, Srinagar Houseboat
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.