Munnar is a beautiful hill station, and was the summer resort of the British. Tourists come here to see the vast tea plantations of the area. Alleppey, or Alappuza as it is known in Malayalam is situated in "God's Own Country" Kerala and was also called "The Venice of the East" by Marco Polo.
Romantic Kerala Package2N Munnar and 1N Alleppey
Last Booked 18 hours ago
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Deep Woods Resort
- Return Airport / Railway Station Transfer
- As per requirement A/c Vehicle for all surface transfers & sightseeing for the above mentioned places.
- All applicable taxes.
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Deep Woods Resort (3 star)
Pulimoottil Estate, Near Letchmi Tea Estate, Mankulam Road - 682020, Munnar
Arcadia Regency (3 star)
N.H 47, Near Iron Bridge Madurai Road, Sea View Ward - 688001, Alleppey
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.