Rome City Tour Package
Road transport from Rome - A/c coach
Hotel options available in the package
||Hotel and Room
Sightseeing and Transfers
Other inclusions available in the package
- Transfer from Airport - Hotel by Coach
Day Wise Itinerary
Rome is a city and special commune in Italy. Rome is the capital of Italy and also of the Province of Rome and of the region of Lazio.
Here is how you will spend your time
Day 1: Arrive Rome
- Arrive Rome, The Eternal City - a city steeped in history, vibrantly alive, and exciting
- and absolutely unique. Upon arrival in Rome, you will be transferred to your hotel.
- Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2: Rome
- After breakfast at the hotel, proceed for a City tour of Rome. This tour begins by
- Crossing Piazza della Repubblica with the Fountain of the Nayads, our local guide
- will take you on a pleasant stroll through the historical centre, where you can admire
- the Trevi Fountain, La Colonna di Marco Aurelio, the Palazzo di Montecitorio,
- designed by Bernini, the Pantheon (visit inside), Palazzo Madama - seat of the senate,
- Piazza Navona, Via dei Coronari (the Antiquarians Road). Passing alongside Castel
- Sant'Angelo and along Via della Conciliazione, we get the Basilica of St. Peter which
- you can visit with headphones provided by our guide. You will have the opportunity to
- admire the Pieta, a masterpiece of Michelangelo. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Things to see and do
The Trevi Fountain is Rome's largest and most famous fountain. This stunning piece of architecture was designed by Nicola Salvi in 1732 and depicts Neptune's chariot being led...
Palazzo Madama, Corso del Rinascimento, ☎ 0667061, . every 1st Sat in a month 10AM to 6PM. This palace of the 16th cent was erected by the famous Medici family. It was the ...
Piazza Navona, the pride of Baroque Rome, was established towards the end of the 15th century, and preserves the shape of the ancient Stadium of Domitian. The buildings ...
Pantheon Historic Sites, and Architectural Buildings. Dedicated to the seven planetary divinities and featuring an interior of gorgeous marble, the Pantheon is one of the ...
Day 3: Rome
- Breakfast at the hotel. Day is at leisure or you can choose an optional tour of the
- Vatican City. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Things to see and do
Vatican is a famous Church near Viale Vaticano, Rome. This church is a historic church daily so many number of peoples are visiting this church...
Day 4: Depart Rome
- This morning after breakfast, proceed on your own to the airport for your flight back
- home or onward destination.
Scheppers Hotel (3 star)
Via Bogliasco 36, Rome
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.
Plan Your Holiday with Experts!
Enter your email address below, and we'll email you a link to reset your password: