|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Assistance at the airport by Hotel’s representatives
- Welcome drinks on arrival
- A Bottle of Water 500ml per person per day to be placed in the room
- Tea /Coffee making facilities ( 1 set of Tea/Coffee per room per day)
- A Bottle of Sparkling Wine and a Fruit Basket and candle lit dinner with house wine for Honeymooners. (for wedding not older than 6 months)
- A Bottle of Sparkling Wine and a Fruit Basket on Silver and Golden Wedding Jubilees.
- A Birthday Cake and a bottle of wine, on Birthdays celebrated at the resort.
- A bottle of wine in room and a candle lit dinner wth house wine for Repeaters
- One fruit basket in the room on arrival
- Windsurfing and snorkeling gear
- Tennis during daylight (flood lit tennis extra at US$5 per hour), Table tennis, volleyball, badminton, Gymnasium, Squash, Billiard/Snooker, Aerobis, Poolside towel, TV (satellite channels)
- DOMESTIC FLIGHT & SPEED BOAT transfers between Airport – Resort – Airport on combined (SHARED) basis.
- All taxes are included
- Note: Check in - 13:00hrs & Check out – 12:00hrs (Early check in/ Late checkout is subject to hotels discretion)
- SPECIAL CONDITIONS:
- o Night arrivals cannot be transferred to the resorts during the night. All night arrivals to the resort will be transferred during day light.
- o Royal Island guests joining International Departure Flights leaving at night will leave the hotel by afternoon.
- o All guests joining International Departure flights leaving Maldives before 09:00 hrs in the morning are advised to leave the Hotel on the previous day due to risks involved in arranging departure transfers for early morning flights. In such cases the accommodation on the departure night can be arranged in Male’ if requested at an additional cost.
- BAGGAGE ALLOWANCE is 25 kg for checked baggage and 5kg hand luggage.
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Royal Island Resort & Spa offers beachfront accommodation on Horubadhoo Island in the Maldives. It offers 2 restaurants, a spa, and a wide variety of water sports and leisure activities.There is a well-equipped PADI diving center available for guests who want to explore the abundant marine life of the coral reef. A diving instructor is available for both beginner divers and experienced divers. Other activities include windsurfing, catamaran boating, and jet skiing. There are two restaurants that serve buffet-styled and continental cuisine.Guests can enjoy diving trips and sunset cruises. Those looking for more adventurous sports can try water skiing or kite surfing. Other recreational facilities include an outdoor pool, gym and tennis courts. Built with wooden materials, Royal Island’s villas feature a private patio with sitting area and views of the Indian Ocean. Each room has a TV and an en suite bathroom with a bathtub and shower. Daily buffet breakfast is served at the beachfront Maakaana Restaurant, while Raabondhi Restaurant specialises in seafood dishes. Light meals and drinks are available at any of the 4 bars. The Royal Island Resort & Spa is a 30-minute wheeled aircraft ride from Malé International Airport. A mandatory transfer is provided by the resort, and charges are to be paid upon arrival.
- 8 km from the airport
- Private Beach
- Hotel has Free Wifi Zones
- Children can enjoy at Kids Club
Facilities at hotel
- Room Service
- Tennis Courts
- Pets Allowed
- Air Conditioning
- Conference Facility
- Coffee Shop
- Airport Transfer
- Swimming Pool
- Concierge Services
- Baby Sitting
- Children's Club
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.