Kashmir the mere name stirs up a portrait of beauty, flower-strewn valleys, magnificent snow capped peaks of the mighty Himalayan range, floating gardens, exotic wild life and dazzles the eyes of the spectators with all the colors on earth. A tour to Kashmir lets you enjoy the thrill of experiencing the “paradise on earth” and makes your new journey of life delightful and perfect.
Royal Kashmir Package3N Srinagar
Last Booked 6 hours ago
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- All Arrival/Departure transfer as mentioned in Itinerary.
- Any future taxes levies will be charged extra.
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary.
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Snowar Bagh, Dal Lake, Srinagar- 190001, India, Srinagar
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.