Manas is known for having very beautiful natural surroundings. The largest part of Manas national park is covered with mixed deciduous forests, which are interspersed by small glades of grass. A stunning pristine wildlife habitat with a spectacular landscape, this World Heritage Site has the unique distinction of being a Tiger Reserve, Elephant Reserve and a Biosphere Reserve.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Guwahati - Tata Indica (Without Luggage Carrier)
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Manas National Park||2 night(s)||
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
Manas National Park
- Meet & greet Upon arrival
- All applicable transfers & sightseeing with Tata Indica as per the itinerary.
Birina Tourist Lodge
Fatemabad Tea Estate, Manas National Park, India, Manas National Park
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.