Rajasthan is one of the most popular travel destination in India. The famous palaces of Rajasthan that are in the cities of Ajmer-Pushkar and Jaipur, the Udaipur lakes, Jodhpur’s desert fort, Taragarh Fort in Bundi, Jaisalmer, etc. title among the most favored destinations in the country for a lot of travelers both from Indian and abroad.
Royal Palaces of Rajasthan2N Jaipur , 2N Bikaner , 2N Jaisalmer and 2N Jodhpur
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Jodhpur||2 night(s)||Room only|
- Return Transfer From New Delhi.
- Assistance on Arrival.
- Welcome Drink On Arrival at Hotel
- Maximum KM blockage will be 2000 km with Toll Tax, Parking, Night Halt, State Tax, Etc.
- Travel throughout the entire journey in an air condition car.
Hotel Mosaic (3 star)
141, Officer’s Campus, Sirsi Road, Vaishali Nagar - 302021, Jaipur
Hotel Sagar (3 star)
Lalgarh Palace Complex, Samta Nagar, Bikaner, Rajasthan 334001, Bikaner
Mahadev Palace (3 star)
H-3 RIICO, Jethwai Road, Jaisalmer
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.