Rajasthan has been known for its vibrant culture and super enthusiastic lifestyle. With popular cities like Jaipur (which is its capital too), Jodhpur, Ajmer, Pushkar and Bikaner, Rajasthan is quite a hot spot on a tourist's map. From one of the world's only Brahma Temple in Pushkar to the city of a 1000 lakes, Udaipur, and further to the jungle paradise of Ranthambore and Sariska, the state literally has a little for every traveller.
Royal Rajasthan2N Jaipur , 2N Jodhpur , 2N Mount Abu and 2N Udaipur
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Mount Abu||2 night(s)||
- Meet & Greet upon arrival at Airport / Station
- Hotel Accommodation as per the name mentioned in the Category for duration as mentioned in the itinerary.
Hotel Glitz (3 star)
Sitarampuri, Near Brampuri Police Station, Amer Road - 302002, Jaipur
Chandra Inn (3 star)
Airport Road, Jodhpur – 342001 Rajasthan , India., Jodhpur
Hotel Samrat International (3 star)
Near Taxi Stand opp to polo ground, Mount Abu
Vishnupriya Hotel (3 star)
9, Garden Road, Near Gulab Bagh - 313001, Udaipur
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.