Rajasthan, the state which magnificently rests on the Northern part of India is full of colors. From the sand dunes, wooden hills, amazing lake palaces guarded by rugged forts, men and women in turbans and skirts of vivid colours, quite villages with camels and elephants and the bustling towns with the palace hotels, the harsh sunlight, the cool evening breeze are all to be found in abundance.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- By AC exclusive vehicle
- Gadsisar lake, Bada Bagh Jain Temples , Palace and Museum, Sonar Fort, Patwon ki Haveli, Sam/Khuri, Camel ride, Sunset from Dunes
- Camel Ride, Evening tea with snacks at Jaisalmer
- Folk music and dance, at Jaisalmer Tent
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Airport / Railway Station - Jodhpur
Things to see and do
Mehrangarh Fort is one of the most imposing and largest forts not only in Jodhpur but in the whole India. It is a fort that oozes the charm and grandeur of a bygone era. It is...
Day 2: Jodhpur - Jaisalmer
Day 3: Jaisalmer
Travel from Jodhpur to Jaisalmer
Day 4: Jaisalmer Jodhpur
Things to see and do
A Jain temple is the place of worship for Jains, the followers of Jainism, Derasar is a word used for a Jain temple across India including Rajasthan. Basadi is a Jain ...
Day 5: Jodhpur Drop
Mahadev Palace (3 star)
H-3 RIICO, Jethwai Road, Jaisalmer
Marvel Umed (3 star)
Nimhera House, South Wing, Mandore Road, Paota, Jodhpur, Rajasthan, 342001, Jodhpur
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.