Agra, the land of the Taj Mahal, the monument that has come to eternally symbolize love, is a city of rich historical and architectural heritage which is visited by a large number of tourists every year. Though Taj Mahal is the single largest tourist attraction of this city, Agra also offers fine works of art and craft, typical delicacies to savour and an insight into its elements of vibrant culture.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Deviram Palace
- Complimentary Usage of In-house activities
- 20% Disscount on Bar
- Complimentary usage of Tea-Coffee Maker (Unlimited refill)
- 20% Disscount on Food & Bavarages
- 10% Disscount on Laundry
- All transfers & sightseeings by A/c Vehicle as per the itinerary
- All toll tax, parking, driver allowance
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01: Arrival At Delhi To Agra
Day 02 : Agra To Jaipur
Things to see and do
Taj Mahal is one of the Seven Wonders of the World, It is built by the bank of the Yamuna river not very far from the Agra Fort. Taj Mahal is a masterpiece of the Mughal ...
Agra Fort built in red sand stone, it is the one of the famous sights of Agra other than Taj Mahal. The semi circular fort was started by Akbhar in 1565, and completed in ...
Take this excursion to Fatehpur Sikri and be amazed at the complex of monuments and temples, all in a beautiful blend of Hindu and Islamic architectural styles. The buildings ...
Travel from Agra to Jaipur
Day 03 : Sightseeing Of Jaipur
Things to see and do
Amber Fort is an old fort, built in 1592 by Raja Man Singh. This fort is also very popularly known as the Amer Palace. The Amer Fort was built in red sandstone and marble and ...
Upon visiting the magnificant City Palace,it's easy to see that the royal family of Jaipur was one of the richest in India.The huge complex of courtyards,gardens,and buildings...
Hawa Mahal, is a palace in Jaipur. It was built in 1799 by Maharaja Sawai Pratap Singh, and designed by Lal Chand Ustad in the form of the crown of Krishna, the Hindu god. Its...
Day 04 : Jaipur To Delhi
Hotel Deviram Palace (3 star)
3/2, Pratap Pura, Agra-282001 (INDIA), Agra
Hotel Avana (3 star)
Queens Road, Vaishali Nagar, Jaipur - 302018. Rajasthan (INDIA), Jaipur
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.