Sri Lanka is filled with romantic landscapes, governed by rising mountains, lush forests, ocean like tanks and gushing waterfalls, that it was considered the lost paradise by many a globe trotters, who fell upon the country. The golden beaches of the country had been praised for their picture postcard views since eternity. The dusk and dawn and many human activities connected to these times of the day creates a vibrant picture along the coasts of Sri Lanka.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Berjaya Hotel Colombo
|Nuwara Eliya||1 night(s)||
Oak Ray Hotel - Tea Bush Ramboda
- Welcome & Assistance at the Airport
- Complementary Colombo city tour
- Complementary train ride from Kandy to Nuwara Eliya
- Private Transfers in an Air-conditioned vehicle to all mentioned venues
- Service of an English speaking chauffer-guide
- Discount vouchers from Odel and Cotton Collection
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01 (01 Night): Arrival In Sri Lanka – Colombo.
- Upon arrival at the Colombo Bandaranaike International Airport, you will be warmly received by our representative from Ease My Trip. Your dream vacation has just begun. You will be escorted to your vehicle and transferred to Colombo, the starting point of a memorable vacation.
- Proceed for a city tour of Colombo- a drive through the city taking you to the busy commercial areas as well as the tree-lined residential suburb, Cinnamon Gardens. Visit local sights such as Fort- the former British administrative center and military garrison, Sea Street – the Goldsmith’s quarters in the heart of Pettah, the Bazaar area that also showcases a Hindu Temple with elaborate stone carvings, and the Dutch Church of Wolfendhal dating back to 1749. Also visit the BMICH and see the replica of Avukana
- Buddha and Independence Square. Later opt for shopping or return to the hotel.
- Overnight stay at a Hotel in Colombo
Things to see and do
Located 5 km south of Fort and 2 km inland, Cinnamon Gardens is Colombos ritziest address. A century ago it was covered in cinnamon plantations. Today it contains elegant tree...
Day 02 (01 Night): Colombo – Anuradhapura - Wilpattu.
- Today you will travel to Anuradhapura an ancient capital of Sri Lanka. Ancient writings record that it has been the official capital from the 4th century BC - 11th century AD. However archeological data shows the city existed from way back as 10th century BC. Today Anuradhapura with its oldest ruins and monuments has been declared as a UNESCO World Heritage Site and draws visitors from all over the globe.
- Visit the Wilpattu National Park. The unique feature of this park is the existence of “Willus” (Natural lakes) - Natural, sand-rimmed water basins or depressions that fill with rainwater. The park is 131, 693 hectares and ranges from 0 to 152 meters above sea level. Nearly sixty lakes (Willu) and tanks are found spread throughout Wilpattu. Wilpattu is one of the largest and oldest National Parks in Sri Lanka. Wilpattu is among the top national parks world renowned for its Leopard (Panthera pardus kotiya) population. The Leopard population in Wilpattu is still not yet known.
- Overnight stay at a Hotel in Anuradhapura
Travel from Colombo to Anuradhapura
Day 03 (02 Night’s): Anuradhapura - Kandy
- Travel to Kandy – a World Heritage city. Traditions and culture remain undisturbed by European influence in the colonial era. The Royal Palace, now known as the “The Temple of the Tooth Relic’’ (of Lord Buddha), situated right beside the Kandy lake gives a magical beauty to the city. Kandy is also home to one of the largest botanical gardens in South East Asia. The Gardens dates back to the 14th century and boasts over 4000 species of plants and many trees with significant histories. Visitors from the UK will be particularly interested in the Cannonball Tree planted by King George V. The tree is bent with its fruits, which resemble cannonballs hence the name.
- En route to your destination, you can visit one of the most important tourist attraction in Sri Lanka, the Pinnawela Elephant Orphanage. Volunteers and caretakers provide shelter and take care of orphaned, abandoned and injured elephants within the park. You can watch caretakers feed, bathe and help these gentle giants. You want walk with the herd to the nearby river to watch the elephants bathe and play around in water.
- Overnight stay at a Hotel in Kandy
Things to see and do
Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage is an orphanage, nursery and captive breeding ground for wild Asian elephants located at Pinnawala village, 13 km northwest of Kegalle town in ...
Travel from Anuradhapura to Kandy
Train via Kandy
Day :04 (02 Night’s): Anuradhapura - Kandy.
Day :05 (01 Night): Kandy – Nuwara Eliya
- Travel to Nuwara Eliya, the emerald city of Sri Lanka, also known as ‘’little England’’ for its cool climate and colonial style architecture. It is located at an altitude of 1,868 m (6,128 ft) above sea level which enables the plantations to produce the finest tea in the world.
- Overnight stay at a Hotel in Nuwara Eliya
Travel from Kandy to Nuwara Eliya
Day 06 (02 Night’s): Nuwara Eliya – Bentota.
- Enjoy a delicious breakfast at your hotel. Today you will visit Bentota.
- Bentota is the city of the Golden Beaches. You will be able to relax and feel the spirit of the sea and the warmth of the soft sand. The day is divided in between swimming in the water and bathing in the sun. Bentota provides the perfect turf for unfurled vacation at the beach. While enjoying the sun, sea and sand the water sports lovers can enroll themselves in various water sports bringing in the unique pleasure of this locale.
- City tour Bentota: On your city tour you will enjoy a boat ride along the Madhu River. It is a scenic tour relaxing and interesting while passing many islets forested with mangroves and experience the natural rhythms as well. If you are looking for more exclusive experience visit the turtle hatchery too. The Turtle Hatchery is the prime turtle nesting site which was open by the Wild life Protection Society in 1981.Visitors can see huge tanks filled with new born turtle hatchlings. After being fed, the baby turtles are taken to the sea and released when they are 2-4 days old, usually during the safer hours of darkness. (Entrance fees to sites not included)
- Overnight stay at a Hotel in Bentota
Travel from Nuwara Eliya to Bentota
Day : 07 (02 Night’s): Nuwara Eliya – Bentota.
Day 08: Bentota – Departure
Berjaya Hotel Colombo (3 star)
36, College Avenue - 10350, Colombo
Heritage Hotel (3 star)
Galwala Rd, Pothanegama, Anuradhapura, 50000, Sri Lanka, Anuradhapura
Hotel Hilltop (3 star)
200/21, Bahirawakande, Peradeniya Road, Kandy
Oak Ray Hotel - Tea Bush Ramboda (3 star)
Pahalakadaweediya,Ramboda, Nuwara Eliya City Center, Nuwara Eliya, Sri Lanka, Nuwara Eliya
Taprospa Footprints (4 star)
91/22, Maradana Road, Moragalla Beruwela, Beruwala 12070, Sri Lanka, Bentota
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.