Jaipur, the capital city of Rajasthan, situated in the northern part of India is a place that attracts tourists from all over. It is a marvelous mix of the modern and traditional, the name Pink City attributed to the fact that the entire city is coloured in a special shade of pink. It is distinctively designed with broad avenues, well laid out gardens, palaces, forts and museums, amusement parks, restaurants and shopping areas.
Royal Touch with Wildlife2N Jaipur and 2N Ranthambhore National Park
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Ranthambhore National Park||2 night(s)||
- Return transfers to Jaipur Airport / Railway Station by AC Vehicle
- Assistance on Arrival
- Travel throughout the entire journey in an air condition car
- Maximum KM blockage will be 1250 km with Toll Tax, Parking, Over Night, Etc
- 3.09 % Government Service Tax
Hotel Mosaic (3 star)
141, Officer’s Campus, Sirsi Road, Vaishali Nagar - 302021, Jaipur
Hotel Mountain View Resort (3 star)
Rantahmbhore National Park RoadSawai Madhopur 322001Rajasthan India, Ranthambhore National Park
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.