Pachmarhi is the one and only hill station in Madhya Pradesh state of central India, also known for the Pachmarhi Cantonment. It is widely known as "Satpura ki Rani" (Queen of Satpura), situated at a height of 1000 m in a valley of the SatpuraRange in Hoshangabad district. Pachmarhi is a popular tourist retreat.There are numerous hotels but only few of them are located in civil area of pachmarhi away from houch pouch market area to stay in peaceful location.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Taxes Included
- Sightseeing As Per Itinerary
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Pachmarhi
Day 2: A Trip To Pachmarhi
Things to see and do
This is another hill very close to the township. On the hind side of this hill a big waterfall called B-fall. It is a popular picnic spot as it offers pristine water flowing ...
The picturesque Satpura ranges around Panchmarhi town hide countless natural and historical marvels. One of them is right inside the town five rock cut temples known as Pandav...
Pachmarhi is blessed with very rich flora and fauna. It has endless nature spots, lush greenery, breadth-taking views, mountain streams, waterfalls like Panchali Kund, Apsara ...
Day 3: Pachmarhi Sightseeing
Things to see and do
Inside the cave of Bade Mahadeo, there is a narrow path about 40 ft long that leads to Gupt Mahadeo. An idol of lord hanuman has been enshrined at the entrance and an idol of ...
A grand gorge with a 300 feet towering cliff amid dense woodland, Handi Khoh in the region of Panchmarhi is gifted with spectacular panorama. The clinging rock face of this ...
Day 4: Departure
Near Sada Barrier, Pachmarhi 461881, Pachmarhi
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.