Helsinki is the capital and largest city of Finland. It is in the region of Uusimaa, located in southern Finland, on the shore of the Gulf of Finland, an arm of the Baltic Sea. Copenhagen is the "friendly old girl of a town" is big enough to be a metropolis with shopping, culture and nightlife par excellence, yet still small enough to be intimate, safe and easy to navigate.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Best Western Kom Hotel
- Sightseeing Tours on Seat In Coach Tours as mentioned in program
- Overnight Cruise from Helsinki – Stockholm & Copenhagen – Oslo
- Train travel between Stockholm – Copenhagen
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01 : Helsinki
Day 02 : Helsinki To Stockholm
Travel from Helsinki to Stockholm
Fly to Stockholm
Car ferry St Peters Line
Day 03 : Stockholm
Day 04 : Stockholm To Copenhagen
- Breakfast at Hotel. You are free to discover Stockholm in the morning and visit the famous shopping streets and malls. In the afternoon, make your own way to train station to connect to a
- 5 hour train journey to reach the lovely city of Copenhagen, the capital of Denmark (Standard Train Travel Included). Before your train arrives do not miss the famous Oresund bridge connecting Sweden with Denmark. Copenhagen got its name from the word "köbenhavn", which means Merchants Harbour. It is a captivating, friendly city where there is always something wonderful around the corner to see, smell, taste, feel and listen. Arrive and make your own way to your Hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
Travel from Stockholm to Copenhagen
Fly Stockholm to Copenhagen
Train to Norrkoping, fly to Copenhagen
Fly Stockholm Bromma to Helsingborg, train
Bus, line 832 bus
Day 05 : Copenhagen To Oslo
Things to see and do
Amalienborg, Amalienborg Slotsplads, ☎ + 45 33 12 08 08, . 11AM-4PM. Amalienborg is the the Royal residence, and consists of four identical classical mansions, facing an ...
Travel from Copenhagen to Oslo
Fly to Oslo, train
Line 820 bus
Day 06 : Oslo
Day 07 : Departure From Oslo
Vuorikatu 19, Helsinki
Best Western Kom Hotel (3 star)
Doebelnsgatan 17, Stockholm
Vesterbrogade 41, Copenhagen
Storgata 55, Oslo
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.