Helsinki is the capital and largest city of Finland. It is in the region of Uusimaa, located in southern Finland, on the shore of the Gulf of Finland, an arm of the Baltic Sea. Copenhagen is the "friendly old girl of a town" is big enough to be a metropolis with shopping, culture and nightlife par excellence, yet still small enough to be intimate, safe and easy to navigate.
Scandinavia Capitals Package1N Helsinki , 2N Stockholm , 1N Copenhagen and 2N Oslo
Car DetailsRoad transport from Helsinki - AC Coach
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Best Western Kom Hotel
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Sightseeing Tours on Seat In Coach Tours as mentioned in program
- Overnight Cruise from Helsinki – Stockholm & Copenhagen – Oslo
- Train travel between Stockholm – Copenhagen
Vuorikatu 19, Helsinki
Best Western Kom Hotel (3 star)
Doebelnsgatan 17, Stockholm
Vesterbrogade 41, Copenhagen
Storgata 55, Oslo
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.