Europe is a patchwork of more than 40 compulsively individualistic countries and is a dazzling and spectacular place to explore. Europe’s almost unmanageable wealth of attractions is its biggest single draw. Among its astonishing cultural heritage you’ll find everything from the birthplace of democracy in Athens, the Renaissance art of Florence, the graceful canals of Venice and the Napoleonic splendour of Paris to less obvious attractions such as the Moorish palaces of Andalucía.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Best Western Mercur Hotel
- Train travel between Stockholm – Copenhagen
- Overnight Cruise from Helsinki – Stockholm & Copenhagen – Oslo
- Sightseeing Tours on Seat In Coach Tours as mentioned in program
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Helsinki
- Arrive in Helsinki, the capital of Finland. Make your own way to your hotel. Check into Hotel by 1400hrs. Rest of the
- afternoon free at leisure. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 2: Helsinki – Stockholm
- Breakfast at Hotel. Take the Guided City Tour of Helsinki (SIC Basis) (Pick up from some Hotels). This sightseeing
- tour with live commentary by an authorised guide in English and Swedish. The many sights include the Senate Square,
- Uspenski Cathedral, the Parliament Building and the Olympic Stadium. Stops are made at the Sibelius Monument and,
- when possible, at the Temppeliaukio Church along with many more sights. Afternoon free at leisure and then in the late
- afternoon make your own way to Helsinki Port to connect to your overnight Cruise Ferry to Stockholm. Overnight on
- Cruise Ferry.
Things to see and do
A guided tour of the city taking in all the major sights from the Presidential Palace to the Opera House.Helsinki pulls off the trick of being something of an international ...
The Senate Square is one of the architectural masterpieces created by C.L. Engel. The columns and porticoes of the Square resemble the Corinthian order seen in the Senate of ...
Uspenski Cathedral (Uspenskin katedraali). Kanavakatu 1, +358 9-634267, . A classical onion-domed Russian church prominently located near the Market Square, Uspenski ...
Olympic Stadium, . Originally built for the Olympics and renovated for the 2005 World Athletic Championships. Next to the stadium are soccer fields. There is Museum of ...
Travel from Helsinki to Stockholm
Fly to Stockholm
Car ferry St Peters Line
Day 3: Stockholm
- Breakfast on board Cruise. Arrive in Stockholm, the Capital of Scandinavia at 09:30. Arrive and make your own way to
- your Hotel. Leave your baggage if room is not ready. The official check in time is 1400hrs. Make your own way to the
- starting point at Gustav Adolfs Torg. Stockholm Panorama Tour starts at 1200hrs. The tour show you the most famous
- buildings and views, including a stop at Fjällgatan, where the view of Stockholm’s islands and waters is truly wonderful.
- You will see the Old Town which is considered to be the heart of Stockholm. Kansen is the worlds largest outdoor
- museum. Stockholm City Hall is perhaps the City's most distinguished feature. The Vasa is the world’s only surviving 17th
- Century ship and one of the foremost tourist sights in the world. Return to your Hotel on your own. Rest of the day free at
- leisure. Overnight at Hotel.
Things to see and do
The Stockholm City Hall (Stadshuset), Hantverkargatan 1 (T T-Centralen) . The city hall, where the Nobel Prize Banquet takes place every year, is an imposing brick building...
Day 4: Stockholm – Copenhagen
- Breakfast at Hotel. You are free to discover Stockholm in the morning and visit the famous shopping streets and malls. In
- the afternoon, make your own way to train station to connect to a 5 hour train journey to reach the lovely city of
- Copenhagen, the capital of Denmark (Standard Train Travel Included). Before your train arrives do not miss the
- famous Öresund bridge connecting Sweden with Denmark. Copenhagen got its name from the word "köbenhavn", which
- means Merchants Harbour. It is a captivating, friendly city where there is always something wonderful around the corner
- to see, smell, taste, feel and listen to. Arrive and make your own way to your Hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
Travel from Stockholm to Copenhagen
Fly Stockholm to Copenhagen
Train to Norrkoping, fly to Copenhagen
Fly Stockholm Bromma to Helsingborg, train
Bus, line 832 bus
Day 5: Copenhagen – Oslo
- Breakfast at Hotel. Check out of Hotel and leave your baggage at reception. Then make your own way to the starting
- point of Hop on Hop Off Classic Tour of Copenhagen (SIC Basis). Copenhagen is a major regional centre of culture,
- business, media, and Science. Find out why they call it wonderful Copenhagen with your Hop On Hop tour of Denmark's
- vibrant and graceful Capital and view Copenhagen's swirling towers and turrets. We call this tour Line A. On this tour you
- will see Amalienborg Palace, Gefi on Fountain, Langelinie, Nyhavn, Strøget, Christiansborg, Nyboder, Rosenborg Castle,
- Tivoli, Botanical Gardens, the Royal Library, the exciting replacement for the Little Mermaid and much more. In the late
- afternoon make your own way to Copenhagen Port to connect your overnight cruise to Oslo. At 1600hrs board the
- Cruise for Oslo for a wonderful cruise on the North Sea and a night long party. Overnight on Cruise.
Things to see and do
Christiansborg (the Parliament), Prins Jørgens Gård 1, ☎ +45 33 92 64 92, . 10AM-4PM. This Neo-baroque palace, completed in 1928, after 11 years of construction - is ...
Tivoli , (Vesterbrogade 3), the world famous theme park in central Copenhagen. Entry adults 85 Kr, children up to 11 years old 40 Kr (2008, discounts available for groups...
Amalienborg, Amalienborg Slotsplads, ☎ + 45 33 12 08 08, . 11AM-4PM. Amalienborg is the the Royal residence, and consists of four identical classical mansions, facing an ...
On a sunny day, Nyhavn is a top spot for oozing in the sun - on the bulwark with a beer from the supermarket, or at the outdoor serving areas of the many (rather expensive) ...
A little patch of paradise tucked away between the Royal Library and Christianborg, these small gardens were designed in 1920 on what was once a naval port, though the gardens...
Travel from Copenhagen to Oslo
Fly to Oslo, train
Line 820 bus
Day 6: Oslo
- Breakfast on board Cruise. Arrive in Oslo by 0930hrs. Arrive and make your own way to your Hotel. Check into Hotel by
- 1400hrs. Rest of the day free at leisure to explore this City on your own. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 7: Oslo
Vuorikatu 19, Helsinki
Rex Hotel (3 star)
Luntmakargatan 73, Stockholm
Best Western Mercur Hotel
Vester Farimagsgade 17, Copenhagen
Storgata 55, Oslo
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.