Located along the shore of the charming and tempting Arabian Sea, Kerala is one from the many tourist places in India that draws the attention of thousands and hundreds of tourists from across the globe. The scintillating backwater dotted with heavenly swaying coconut trees and the tempting natural surrounding make the backwater the most sought after destination among tourist for holiday in Kerala.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
The Elephant Court
Crowne Plaza Kochi
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Airport or railway station transfer
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Cochin And Transfer To Munnar
Day 2: Munnar Sightseeing
Things to see and do
A point that is just popular for its scenic backgrounds and the picture perfect quality, Photo Point is quite literally 'THE' photo point of Munnar and surrounding areas. The ...
Mattupetti Dam, (10 km from Munnar), this popular picnic spot activities like boating and horse riding and is a great place to spend the day e specially if visiting with ...
A breathtaking spot on earth, Echo Point is named so, owing to natural echoes that one can clearly make and hear resonating in these acres of lush greenery. One can choose a ...
Shooting Point, the idea behind visiting the Shooting Point is not specifically to indulge in typical tourist activity, but more so to click and stock up all the photographs ...
Day 3: Munnar To Thekkady
Travel from Munnar to Thekkady
Day 4: Thekkady To Cochin
Things to see and do
The huge cantilevered Chinese fishing nets that that droop towards the waters like over-sized hammocks have become a hallmark that represents Fort Kochi on the tourist map. ...
St. Francis CSI Church, in Fort Kochi, originally built in 1503, is the oldest European church in India and has great historical significance as a mute witness to the European...
This is the oldest church in India, built by the Portuguese in 1505. It happens to be one of the eight Basilicas in India and is considered to be a heritage site of Kerala. ...
Travel from Thekkady to Kochi
Day 5: Departure Cochin
Mountain Club (4 star)
Chinnakanal, Chinnakanal Suryanelli Road - 685618, Munnar
The Elephant Court (5 star)
Amalambika Rd, Thekkady P. O., Idukki District, Periyar - 685536, Thekkady
Crowne Plaza Kochi (5 star)
Xi/641a, Kundanoor Junction, Nh-47 Bypass, Maradu - 682304, Kochi
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.