Located along the shore of the charming and tempting Arabian Sea, Kerala is one from the many tourist places in India that draws the attention of thousands and hundreds of tourists from across the globe. The scintillating backwater dotted with heavenly swaying coconut trees and the tempting natural surrounding make the backwater the most sought after destination among tourist for holiday in Kerala.
Scenic Kerala - Standard2N Munnar , 1N Thekkady and 1N Kochi
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Airport or railway station transfer
Anachal Road Chithirapuram - 685565, Munnar
Thekkady Junction, Kumily.P.O, Idukki - 685 509, Thekkady
Sealord Hotel (3 star)
Shanmugham Road - 682 031, Kochi
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.