Kerala, located on the south-western tip of India, enjoys unique geographical features that have made it one of the most sought-after tourist destinations in Asia. Fondly referred to as ‘God’s Own Country’, Kerala was selected by the National Geographic Traveller as one of the 50 destinations of a lifetime and one of the thirteen paradises in the world.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Las Palmas Munnar
- All meals in Houseboat ( In case of option with Houseboat )
- All transfer & sightseeing as per the itinerary by 01 AC Indica/similar ( for 02-03 pax ) and 01 AC Innova/similar ( for 04-06 pax )
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01 : Arrival At Cochin To Munnar ( 140 Kms / 4 Hrs )
Day 02 : Munnar Sightseeing
Things to see and do
A point that is just popular for its scenic backgrounds and the picture perfect quality, Photo Point is quite literally 'THE' photo point of Munnar and surrounding areas. The ...
Mattupetti Dam, (10 km from Munnar), this popular picnic spot activities like boating and horse riding and is a great place to spend the day e specially if visiting with ...
A breathtaking spot on earth, Echo Point is named so, owing to natural echoes that one can clearly make and hear resonating in these acres of lush greenery. One can choose a ...
Shooting Point, the idea behind visiting the Shooting Point is not specifically to indulge in typical tourist activity, but more so to click and stock up all the photographs ...
Day 03 : Munnar To Thekkady (periyar)
Travel from Munnar to Thekkady
Day 04 : Thekkady To Cochin
Things to see and do
Fort Kochi is a region in the city of Kochi in the state of Kerala , India . This is part of a handful of water-bound regions toward the south-west of the mainland Kochi...
The huge cantilevered Chinese fishing nets that that droop towards the waters like over-sized hammocks have become a hallmark that represents Fort Kochi on the tourist map. ...
St. Francis CSI Church, in Fort Kochi, originally built in 1503, is the oldest European church in India and has great historical significance as a mute witness to the European...
Travel from Thekkady to Kochi
Day 05 : Departure Cochin
Las Palmas Munnar (3 star)
NH 49, Devikulam Idukki Dist, Sukumar (RM) - 685613, Munnar
Michaels Inn (3 star)
Kumily Post, Thekkady, Idukki District. Kerala State, India. PIN- 685-509, Thekkady
Sealord Hotel (3 star)
Shanmugham Road - 682 031, Kochi
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.