The state of Kerala stretches for 550 km along India’s southwest coast, divided between the densely forested mountains of the Western Ghats inland and a lush, humid coastal plain of rice paddy, lagoons, rivers and canals. Kerala is not just some backwaters and hill stations as it is usually advertised but it has so much more to offer.
Scenic Kerala2N Munnar , 1N Thekkady , 1N Alleppey and 1N Kochi
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary in AC Indica
- Airport or railway station transfer
- All taxes, driver allowance, toll and parking charges included
Ayur County (3 star)
Kochi Dhanushkodi Road, Chinnakana - 685618, Munnar
Hotel Tigers Roare (3 star)
Near Entrance Gate, Kumily - 685536, Thekkady
Alleppey Holidays - Houseboat
Near Railway Station, Alleppey
KTDC Bolgatty Island Resort Kochi (3 star)
Mulavukadu, Kochi Cochin, Mulavukadu, 682504., Kochi
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.